Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Week 4...

Ok, I am sorry I haven't been very good at this whole blog thing!! So, Last week was interesting, I ran out of food for two days!!! I should have borrowed from someone I guess, but I learned from that mistake.  I gained a pound, not too bad but it was a let down.  I am back on track now though so Saturday should be a good weigh in.

As far as how I am feeling, I feel pretty good.  I have started going to the gym and walking more.  I also and borrowing an eliptical from my cousin.  That shoudl whip my butt into shape.  I have noticed that I have a little more energy as far as gettin out and doing thins.  This weeked Justin and I and the kids took a very nice bike ride at the lake in Longview. It was a beautiful day fro a ride. 

Also, I was able to put on a pair of jeans that I havent been able to wear in a long time, so that was exciting.  Other than those thing I am doing well and will update again next week.

;;;.

1 comment:

  1. hello there! thank you for posting this. I appreciate your standpoint and I see where youre coming from. thanks again!
    Just desire to say your article is as surprising. The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume youre an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    I believe I should mind my manners.
    This is a way to chew over explaining this.
    obst und gemüsereiniger

    ReplyDelete