Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 9 meltdown...

So I am going to start by saying today is day 9 and it has been the hardest day of all!!! Today I had a melt down, and by melt down I mean full on sobbing!!!  

It all started because Justin was talking about what he was making the kids for lunch.  I ran to my room crying.  It was then that I realized "I am addicted to food!".  It felt as if someone had died and I was mouring the loss.  I never thought that I was so dependant on food for comfort.  But I guess this is showing me just how addicted I am! I finally came to my senses after an 2 hours of telling myself I am a food addict.  


This is the biggest thing since my dad dying that I have had to deal with.  I know in the long run this is the best thing that I could ever do for myself so that is what is keeping me on track.  That and the weight loss at the end of the week!! 


So I guess what I learned today is that I need to take control of my life and get the food monkey off my back!!!  

2 comments:

  1. Finding out why?, is the hardest thing in the world. Congratulations for the start of finding yourself and your SELF ESTEEM. You are a beautiful,talented worthwile person, and need to start telling yourself this and acting like this every day. Remember, on your new lifestyle plan-----Failing to plan, is Planning to fail! so plan your day, and Medifast meals. love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom, I love you!! Congrats on your weight loss this week too! WE ARE DOING THIS!!!

    ReplyDelete